By Tricia Aanderud,Rob Collum,Ryan Kumpfmiller
SAS visible Analytics instantly highlights key relationships, outliers, clusters, traits and extra. those skills will advisor you to severe insights that motivate motion out of your facts. With this e-book, you'll develop into expert utilizing SAS visible Analytics to give info and leads to customizable, strong visualizations, in addition to guided analyses via auto-charting. With interactive dashboards, charts, and reviews, you are going to create visualizations which show transparent and actionable insights for any measurement and kind of knowledge.
This publication mostly makes a speciality of the model of SAS visible Analytics on SAS 9.4, even though it is on the market on either 9.4 and SAS Viya systems. each one model is taken into account the newest liberate, with next releases deliberate to proceed on each one platform; for this reason, the Viya model works equally to the 9.4 model and may glance widely used. This e-book covers new good points of every and significant alterations among the 2.
With this publication, you are going to find out how to:
- construct your first file utilizing the SAS visible Analytics clothier
- arrange a dashboard and be sure the easiest structure
- successfully use geo-spatial items so as to add place analytics to reports
- comprehend and use the weather of knowledge visualizations
- arrange and cargo your info with the SAS visible Analytics info Builder
- learn facts with various thoughts, together with forecasting, observe clouds, warmth maps, correlation matrix, and more
- comprehend management actions to maintain SAS visible Analytics buzzing along
- Optimize your atmosphere for issues resembling scalability, availability, and potency among parts of your SAS software program deployment and information providers
Read Online or Download An Introduction to SAS Visual Analytics: How to Explore Numbers, Design Reports, and Gain Insight into Your Data PDF
Best mathematical & statistical books
This example-rich consultant exhibits you ways to behavior quite a lot of statistical analyses without SAS programming required. for every research, a number of genuine info units, a quick advent of the approach, and a transparent clarification of the SAS firm consultant output are supplied.
The last word beginner's advisor to SPSS and statistical research SPSS information For Dummies is the thrill and pleasant advisor to getting to know SPSS. This e-book comprises every thing you must be aware of to wake up and operating speedy with this industry-leading software program, with transparent, useful tips on operating with either the software program and your info.
The Workflow of knowledge research utilizing Stata, via J. Scott lengthy, is a vital productiveness instrument for facts analysts. aimed toward someone who analyzes info, this booklet offers a good approach for designing and doing data-analytic initiatives. whereas describing powerful workflows, lengthy additionally introduces the thoughts of easy info administration utilizing Stata and writing Stata do-files.
Cluster analisys is a collection of unsupervised studying recommendations to discover common groupings and styles in info. Cluster research or clustering is the duty of grouping a collection of gadgets in any such method that items within the related staff (called a cluster) are extra related (in a few experience or one other) to one another than to these in different teams (clusters).
- Mathematics for Multimedia (Applied and Numerical Harmonic Analysis)
- Statistical Signal Processing: Frequency Estimation (SpringerBriefs in Statistics)
- Environmental Statistics with S-PLUS (Chapman & Hall/CRC Applied Environmental Statistics)
- Advanced Topics in Finite Element Analysis of Structures: With Mathematica and MATLAB Computations
- Learning SAS(R) by Example:: A Programmer's Guide
- Learning Regression Analysis by Simulation
Additional info for An Introduction to SAS Visual Analytics: How to Explore Numbers, Design Reports, and Gain Insight into Your Data