By L. Eliasson
Read or Download America's Perceptions of Europe PDF
Similar globalisation books
Studienarbeit aus dem Jahr 2008 im Fachbereich Politik - Internationale Politik - Thema: Globalisierung, pol. Ökonomie, notice: 1,7, Universität Augsburg, Veranstaltung: Internationale Politik, 24 Quellen im Literaturverzeichnis, Sprache: Deutsch, summary: Mit Ende des Kalten Krieges wurde von vielen Seiten vermutet, dass auch das Ende der staatlichen Machtpolitik in den internationalen Beziehungen gekommen sei.
This booklet indicates how, after the autumn of the Berlin Wall in 1989, the Gospel of the unfastened marketplace turned the one world-religion of common validity. the idea that each one price should be quantifiable used to be extended to human beings, whose price grew to become depending on their score at the a number of ranking-scales within the international infotainment approach.
Essay from the yr 2010 within the topic Politics - overseas Politics - subject: Globalization, Political Economics, grade: 1,7, King`s collage London, language: English, summary: The interval from the tip of the area struggle II to the mid-1970s observed world-wide sustained and excessive fiscal development. inside of a new release Western eu society was once remodeled from predominantly agrarian to post-industrial.
A comprehensive reassessment of the relevance of Gramsci’s idea and perform at first of the twenty-first century. while commentaries on Antonio Gramsci and arguments surrounding his political and highbrow legacy have proliferated, little consciousness has been hitherto directed to linking the connections and contentions among Political conception and foreign Political financial system.
- Faked in China: Nation Branding, Counterfeit Culture, and Globalization (Global Research Studies)
- On the Edge of the Global: Modern Anxieties in a Pacific Island Nation (Contemporary Issues in Asia and Pacific)
- Harnessing Globalization: The Promotion of Nontraditional Foreign Direct Investment in Latin America
- Necropolitics, Racialization, and Global Capitalism: Historicization of Biopolitics and Forensics of Politics, Art, and Life
- Drugs and Development: The Global Impact on Sustainable Growth and Human Rights
Additional resources for America's Perceptions of Europe