By S. Suranovic
Read Online or Download A Moderate Compromise: Economic Policy Choice in an Era of Globalization PDF
Similar globalisation books
Studienarbeit aus dem Jahr 2008 im Fachbereich Politik - Internationale Politik - Thema: Globalisierung, pol. Ökonomie, be aware: 1,7, Universität Augsburg, Veranstaltung: Internationale Politik, 24 Quellen im Literaturverzeichnis, Sprache: Deutsch, summary: Mit Ende des Kalten Krieges wurde von vielen Seiten vermutet, dass auch das Ende der staatlichen Machtpolitik in den internationalen Beziehungen gekommen sei.
This ebook indicates how, after the autumn of the Berlin Wall in 1989, the Gospel of the loose industry turned the one world-religion of common validity. the assumption that every one worth has to be quantifiable used to be extended to human beings, whose worth turned depending on their ranking at the quite a few ranking-scales within the worldwide infotainment procedure.
Essay from the 12 months 2010 within the topic Politics - overseas Politics - subject: Globalization, Political Economics, grade: 1,7, King`s collage London, language: English, summary: The interval from the tip of the realm battle II to the mid-1970s observed world-wide sustained and excessive financial progress. inside a new release Western eu society was once remodeled from predominantly agrarian to post-industrial.
A comprehensive reassessment of the relevance of Gramsci’s idea and perform at the start of the twenty-first century. while commentaries on Antonio Gramsci and arguments surrounding his political and highbrow legacy have proliferated, little awareness has been hitherto directed to linking the connections and contentions among Political concept and foreign Political economic system.
- Environmental Security in the Asia-Pacific
- Regulating Banks in Central and Eastern Europe: Through Crisis and Boom (European Administrative Governance)
- The New Imperialism (Clarendon Lectures in Geography and Environmental Studies)
- Resisting Economic Globalization: Critical Theory and International Investment Law (Palgrave Socio-Legal Studies)
- Global Visioning: Hopes and Challenges for a Common Future
- The International Monetary Fund (IMF): Politics of Conditional Lending (Global Institutions)
Additional info for A Moderate Compromise: Economic Policy Choice in an Era of Globalization